Come help us save the world and change the whole real estate sector! At Metry we believe in data driven sustainability and with our energy data platform we help real estate owners reduce energy usage as well as their carbon footprint. 🌱
We are looking for motivated developers that enjoy the entire development process, collaborating with colleagues to build something that has value for us and our customers.
You will be focusing on the core platform for Metry. You will be part of our core team and help us in the next step of our journey as we grow our business.
The last year has shown us that we can work effectively remotely, we are therefore happy to discuss remote working options within Sweden for this role.
What you will be doing
You will be joining an existing scrum team working closely with fellow developers and a product owner, taking part in demos, retrospectives, code reviews and other team activities.
You will work on a variety of technical challenges, both big and small, building new features and improving existing ones.
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of production experience with database driven applications and restful APIs
- Experience with distributed cloud application development, deployment and monitoring.
- Hands on experience with large databases and scalability challenges.
- An ability to take complex problems and break them down, making pragmatic compromises that balance risks and requirements.
- An interest in the whole software development life cycle and a desire to build functionality that has a positive impact on our customers and our colleagues.
- Good communication skills in English
Nice to haves or happy to learn
- Experience with PHP, Python or NodeJs
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud computing services
- Familiarity with MongoDB or other document databases
- Speed typing, Geoguessr and ping pong skills 🤓
Our offer to you
- A great team and a great engineering culture (Read more here)
- Challenging projects and opportunity working with real life problems at scale
- Opportunity to pick your own working equipment
- Budget for team building
- Budget for personal development
- Private health insurance
- Contribution to your pension plan
- Friskvårdavbidrag - Support for sports and gym expenses
We are all working remotely at the moment, but have a great office in central Gothenburg with good coffee and a modest selection of tea (we can order something else if you are not a tea/coffee drinker). Every Friday afternoon we have company wide workshops, release parties and discussions that we call fantastic fridays.