Come help us save the world and change the whole real estate sector! At Metry we believe in data driven sustainability and with our energy data platform we help real estate owners reduce energy usage as well as their carbon footprint.
We are looking for motivated developers that enjoy the entire development process, collaborating with colleagues to build something that has value for us and our customers.
You will be focusing on the backend but you should be happy to perform front end work when needed. You will be part of our team based in central Gothenburg and help us in the next step of our journey as we grow our business internationally. To do this we need good people and are looking for both junior and senior developers, so please feel free to apply even if you don’t feel you tick all the boxes.
What you will be doing
You will be joining an existing scrum team working closely with fellow developers and a Product Owner, taking part in demos, retrospectives, code reviews and other team activities.
You will work on a variety of technical challenges, both big and small, building new features and improving existing ones.
What we are looking for
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- An ability to take complex problems and break them down, making pragmatic compromises that balance risks and requirements.
- An interest in the whole software development lifecycle and a desire to build functionality that has a positive impact on our customers and our colleagues.
- Good communication skills in English
Nice to haves or happy to learn
- Experience with PHP, Python or NodeJs
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud computing services
- Familiarity with MongoDB or other document databases
- One or two years experience working in a team collaborating with a product owner or project manager.
Our offer to you
We have a great office in central Gothenburg with good coffee and a modest selection of tea (we can order something else if you are not a tea/coffee drinker). Every Friday afternoon we have company wide workshops, release parties and discussions that we call fantastic fridays.
You will be part of an ever changing and growing company where you have a direct impact and make a difference. We encourage personal growth and there is a budget available for personal development resources.
We believe in teamwork and want to share the value of Metry's growth by including you in our stock option program.