Come join us! We’re on a mission to reduce CO2 from buildings and now we need more talent in our team!
At Metry our culture shapes who we are and how we operate: We help, we care and we share. We are a talented and ambitious team on an important mission. We work hard when we work 💪, and have serious fun when we have fun 😋.
Now we are looking for motivated software developers to join our customer facing products team.
Our vision is to become "The #1 global aggregator of energy data" 🚀
What you will be doing
You will be joining an existing scrum team working closely with fellow developers and a product manager, taking part in demos, retrospectives, code reviews and other team activities.
- You will be working on our customer facing applications built with Angular.
- You will be participating in all steps of end2end software development lifecycle.
- You will be working with a product manager where you can contribute to the ideation process of the products.
- You will be contributing to architecture, performance and usability improvements of our applications.
What we are looking for
- Wide experience from continuously evolving front end ecosystem.
- Experience in building user facing solutions with UI & UX in mind.
- Experience with automated testing of front-end applications (Jest, Karma, Jasmine etc.)
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and how to consume them.
- Experience working in a team collaborating with a product owner or project manager.
- Enthusiastic about code quality and application performance.
- Good communication skills in English
Our offer to you
- Challenging projects and opportunity working with real life problems at scale
- Budget for team building and personal development
- Private health insurance
- Contribution to your pension plan
- Friskvårdsbidrag - Support for sports and gym expenses
We work in a really cool office 7 minutes from the central station and have Fantastic Friday every Friday after lunch. Here, idea-filled, solution-oriented and excited people meet and discuss various insights and suggestions for improvement. We are an ambitious team motivated by development!
We hope that you also want to be part of a tremendous growth journey, both for us as a company and for you personally, where our scalable technology has a positive impact on the environment and a more sustainable society.