Come help us save the world and change the whole real estate sector! At Metry we believe in data driven sustainability and with our energy data platform, we help real estate owners reduce energy usage as well as their carbon footprint. 🌱
We are looking for motivated developers that enjoy the entire development process, collaborating with colleagues to build something that has value for us and our customers.
You will be focusing on the frontend but you should be happy to perform backend work when needed. You will be part of our frontend team and help us in the next step of our journey as we grow our business.
The last year has shown us that we can work effectively remotely, we are therefore happy to discuss remote working options within Sweden for this role.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience with automated testing of front-end applications (Jest, Karma, Jasmine etc.)
- Knowledge of REST APIs and how to consume them
- Experience working in a team collaborating with a product owner or project manager.
- A proven track record of anticipating and articulating technical risks and deconstructing complex problems
- Enthusiastic about code quality and application performance
- Being product minded, UX & detail oriented
- Good communication skills in English
Nice to haves or happy to learn
- Experience with mobile development (Ionic, flutter etc.)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Experience with PHP, Python, Node or similar technologies
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud computing services
- Familiarity with MongoDB or other document databases
- One or two years experience working in a team collaborating with a product owner or project manager.
Our offer to you
- A great team and a great engineering culture (Read more here)
- Challenging projects and opportunity to work with latest tech stack
- Opportunity to pick your own working equipment
- Budget for team building
- Budget for personal development
- Private health insurance
- Contribution to your pension plan
- Friskvårdavbidrag (Sports and gym expenses up to 2000 SEK)
We are all working remotely at the moment, but have a great office in central Gothenburg with good coffee and a modest selection of tea (we can order something else if you are not a tea/coffee drinker). Every Friday afternoon we have company wide workshops, release parties and discussions that we call fantastic fridays.