Come help us save the world and change the whole real estate sector! At Metry we believe in data driven sustainability and with our energy data platform we help real estate owners reduce energy usage and their carbon footprint.
We are looking for motivated developers that enjoy the entire development process, collaborating with colleagues to build something that has value for us and our customers.
You will be part of our team based in central Gothenburg and help us in the next step of our journey as we grow our business internationally. To do this we need good people and are looking for both junior and senior developers, so please feel free to apply even if you don’t feel like you tick all the boxes.
What you will be doing
You will be joining our data collection team which is at the heart of what we do as a company. We maintain existing connections, implement new ones and manage our infrastructure. As a team we are always looking for better and more efficient ways to do what we do. As part of our team you will work on a variety of technical challenges, both big and small, building new features and improving existing ones.
What we are looking for
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- An ability to take complex problems and break them down, making pragmatic compromises that balance risks and requirements.
- An interest in the whole software development lifecycle and a desire to build functionality that has a positive impact on our customers and our colleagues.
- Good communication skills in English
Nice to haves or happy to learn
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud computing services
- Familiarity with MongoDB or other document databases
- Communication skills in Swedish (both written and verbal)
Our offer to you
We are all working remotely at the moment, but have a great office in central Gothenburg with good coffee and a modest selection of tea (we can order something else if you are not a tea/coffee drinker) and we hope to get back there soon. Every Friday afternoon we have company wide workshops, release parties and discussions that we call Fantastic Fridays.
The last year has shown us that we can work effectively remotely, we are therefore happy to discuss remote working options within Sweden for this role.
You will be part of an ever changing and growing company where you will have a direct impact and make a difference. We encourage personal growth and there is a budget available for personal development resources.