Come help us save the world and change the whole real estate sector! At Metry we believe in data driven sustainability and with our energy data platform we help real estate owners reduce energy usage as well as their carbon footprint.
We are looking for motivated developers that enjoy the entire development process, collaborating with colleagues to build something that has value for us and our customers.
You will be focusing on the frontend but you should be happy to perform backend work when needed. You will be part of our team based in central Gothenburg and help us in the next step of our journey as we grow our business. To do this we need good people and are looking for both junior and senior developers, so please feel free to apply even if you don’t feel you tick all the boxes.
What we are looking for
- Experience with automated testing of front-end applications (Jest, Karma, Jasmine etc.)
- A proven track record of anticipating and articulating technical risks and deconstructing complex problems
- Enthusiastic about code quality and application performance
- Being product minded, UX & detail oriented
- Good communication skills in English
Nice to haves or happy to learn
- Knowledge of REST APIs and how to consume them
- Experience working in a team collaborating with a product owner.
- Experience with mobile development (Ionic, flutter etc.)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Experience with PHP, Python or NodeJs
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud computing services
- Familiarity with MongoDB or other document databases
- One or two years experience working in a team collaborating with a product owner or project manager.
Our offer to you
We have a great office in central Gothenburg with good coffee and a modest selection of tea (we can order something else if you are not a tea/coffee drinker). Every Friday afternoon we have company wide workshops, release parties and discussions that we call fantastic fridays.
You will be part of an ever changing and growing company where you have a direct impact and make a difference. We encourage personal growth and there is a budget available for personal development resources. Your health matters to us, we also provide private health insurance and friskvårdavbidrag (health allowance).